Friday, May 20, 2016

Five Helpful Posts for Juniors

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great and productive week!

So, I don't like to repeat content on my blog and oftentimes the information that I share is relevant to everyone at some point in their college search process. Because I fear being redundant, I just wanted to share with all of the High School Juniors out there, my TOP 5 posts that would be helpful to you as you finish the school year and enter summer.



Because the summer before senior year is really crucial for your college search and planning, I wanted to devote a whole post to what I think are the 5 most important things to think about during this time. Let's get started!

In this post, I share the main things that you should focus on as you finish up the school year and before you leave for the summer. These are all helpful pieces of advice to let you leave a lasting impression on the school year and set the groundwork for a successful start to your Senior year come Fall!

When you are choosing to pursue a career path that you love and are incredibly passionate about, obviously you want to get started right away on preparing yourself for your career and future opportunities. In this post, I share all of the small, but significant, experiences you can pursue that will help jump start your career while still in High School. With the free time in summer, why not get started on some of these?  

Are you wondering what you want to study, where you want to go, what path you want to choose, or even just where to start? Check out my candid post on the importance of soul searching in your college search process. The more you are exposed to new experiences, the more your idea of what you want to become and gain from college will grow!

Since all of you should plan on visiting the colleges that you are interested in at least once over the summer, you will want to know what to bring with you on your visit. From questions to ask, to what to wear, and the other papers you should bring, make sure you take a look over this before you head out for your trip!

This post gives you a great overview of what you should be doing the summer before you enter your final year in high school! It is an amazing time to enjoy and make new memories while still diligently preparing for the future! 

For all of you current Juniors out there, I hope this helps you as you prepare to say good-bye to your Junior year and hello to the fun and exciting summer!! Please let me know if you have any questions or need advice on something specific! You can reach me through my contact page here

enjoy the chase,
skylar 


No comments:

Post a Comment