1. He has supported me in everything I've ever done, including my academic and career goals. Dads - just being there for your children is so important to their future decisions and goals.
2. He has gone on every college visit with me, navigating each school's parking lots and making sure we visit each campus' hockey arena!
3. He listened to me ramble endlessly the February, March, and April before I graduated High School about my pros and cons list for each school. (He also added his own pros and cons in there!)
4. He helped me apply for FAFSA, which in itself I owe him the world for ... that thing is confusing and frustrating to a teenager who doesn't even have taxes that need to be done!
5. He drove 8 hours round-trip to two college visits on the Canadian border in the middle of November, while I was on crutches and after I refused a golf cart tour for both colleges ... that's love! He had a smile on his face the whole time (well, I don't know if it was a smile, but it certainly wasn't a grimace!)
6. He talked with me while I weighed every possible major change, idea, concern, question, and plan for the future.
7. He ensured that every college I looked at and applied to was my own decision and was exactly what I wanted to pursue.
8. He drove and picked me up at college for all of my college breaks and for some weekends that were spent at home for the first three years.
9. He moved me in and out of dorm, after dorm, after apartment, after apartment. Every move (except three), he and his strength were there to help lift that mini fridge up and down three - four flights of stairs.
10. He and my mom came to every Honor Society Induction that I had at college, including the ones where I was installed as an Officer and every dance show!
Through my entire chase, my dad (and mom) has been there to guide and support my decisions and I could not be more thankful for that!
Thank you to all of the dads out there who do a superb job at raising your children and caring for them throughout their years. You truly are rockstars!!!
enjoy the chase,