Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Large Campus ... Large Pictures

Hi everyone! So, one of the major reasons I started this blog and am obsessed with college is because of the beauty of college campuses. Their beautifully manicured lawns, towering ivy covered buildings, great stadiums and gymnasiums ... so many things that are fantastic to shoot through a camera lens!

While en route to vacation last month, we stopped at the University of Richmond to take some pictures. This campus was probably the biggest I've ever been on, so I wanted to share with you all some of the pictures I took!







The campus was so large, it had its own lake!









College provides you with opportunities to see the globe!





If it weren't located in Richmond, VA, you'd think a Grecian play performed here.




It was a hot, humid, and hazy day when we visited, but the campus was still gorgeous! Share your recommendations below on what campuses I should plan to visit in the future! I'd love to hear! Have a great day!!

 enjoy the chase,
skylar



1 comment: