Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Celebrating the 6 Month Blog-iversary

Hi everyone!! Today, Chasing College is celebrating its six month anniversary of being a blog! I can't believe it has already been six months, it feels like just yesterday I was sitting down writing that first blog post! I am so happy with how this blog has grown over the last six months and the amount of people who have been impacted by the blog posts! A few weeks ago, I asked you all to send me your questions for a Q&A session to get to know me a little better and so I made a video answering all of those questions! Here it is:



You can also view it on youtube at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKzlIrOsNz8

Thank you all so much for reading my different blog posts over these last six months and for sharing them with your family and friends. I have really enjoyed doing this and I hope I've been able to help you all through your college application and transition process.  Please comment below, e-mail me, or Tweet me with any questions you have, suggestions for blog posts, or advice that you are seeking. This blog is for you all, so whatever you have questions on about the college application and transition process, please let me know! I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see how else we can chase college in the next six months!!!


enjoy the chase,
skylar 


No comments:

Post a Comment