Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Today is one of my most favorite holidays because it is all about giving thanks for the people and things in our lives! So, I am going to share with you all some of the things I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving!



My family!
My mom and dad have provided me undying support these past 23 years of my life and I am beyond thankful for them. They have provided me with so many opportunities and experiences that have lead me so many places. From the car rides to dance class, going to hockey games, our road trips to North Carolina every summer, and our Thanksgiving tradition of putting up our Christmas tree and decorating the house; I couldn't imagine two better people to have shared every moment in my life with. I'm also beyond appreciative for my sister and her husband for their love and support ... especially through these college years!



My boyfriend and his family!
My boyfriend, Tyler is the first person I go to when I have an idea for my blog, for a trip, or for a class. He and his family have been incredibly supportive, especially these last few years of graduate school, of me and my education! Tyler was the first person who I talked to about creating this blog and he has pushed me ever since that conversation while on vacation!



My education!
I have been incredibly blessed to have had my tuition for both of my undergraduate and graduate degrees paid for by the institution I've attended. I have had amazing experiences, made lasting friendships, and have learned so much over these past 5.5 years and I am beyond grateful for it! A college education gives you the opportunity to grow into your own person and become confident in your dreams and goals and I'm so happy to have been able to experience that!



My blog!
A year ago I would have never known that I would be spending my free time preparing blog posts and taking pictures for this blog, but I am so happy and thankful for having this outlet and opportunity to share my advice and experiences with everyone who reads it! I wish that there was a blog like this when I was applying to colleges to help answer my questions, but I am so thankful that I can help any and all students who are pursuing a college education!


My Readers!
Of course, I am undeniably thankful for all of your who take the time to read the blog posts I share and who share the information I provide with their family and friends. I wish you all nothing but the best at the start of the holiday season!I hope you all have had a safe, happy, and healthy Thanksgiving Day surrounded by your family and friends! Take time today to be thankful for everyone in your life and every opportunity you have been afforded thus far. But also, be thankful for the opportunities you have yet to experience and the people you have yet to meet; the future is bright my dear ones! Happy Thanksgiving!


enjoy the chase,
skylar


P.S. To all my international followers, Happy Thankful Thursday! I hope you all just have a magnificent day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment